Sunday, August 12, 2012

Simple Sabbaths - "But If Not..."


This is one of my all-time favorite sermons that I think I've ever heard preached. It's from my church's spring General Conference in 2004, which is one of my favorite times of year. It's beautiful and the information in it is such a good reminder! 

Just because we're not saved from hardship and trial DOES NOT MEAN that Heavenly Father can't save you, that He doesn't want to save you, doesn't care enough to save you, or especially that He doesn't exist.

And well...he says it better than I can during any kind of summing up, so I'll just leave it at that. But this message is SO very important and SO worth listening to, whether you belong to the same church as I do or not. Truth is truth, and this sermon shines with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment