Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Well, maybe we'll have the chicken dinner in a few months when our chickens are bigger...right now they're pretty much all gristle.

But I DID win something WONNNNNNNDERFUL and I can't WAIT for it get here! I've been dying to buy it, going to Tractor Supply and creeping around the little four-sided book spinner they have, dreaming, sighing...well NO MORE! Sorry Tractor Supply. It was fun while it lasted, and we'll always have the spinner...

Because I WON.

I never win things.
Ever.

But now I can't say that anymore!
Thanks to Dani over at The Adventure Bite!

These folks are adorable. And inspiring.
Like, make me want to go out and hoe some weeds, kind of inspiring. And they always have the best giveaways! I highly, highly recommend going over and checking them out! Especially right now, since they're running another fab giveaway, this time giving some lucky person a copy of THIS fab-looking book:

They have some wonderful, drool-worthy photos over on their blog. Go check it out!

I won a copy of Storey publishing's



You should know that Storey Publishing is pretty much responsible for my realizing my desire to live a more connected-to-the-earth, barnyard-centric life. They published Jenna Woginrich's Made From Scratch which I read, fell in love with, and the rest is history. Seriously. Read it. You will have chickens in your yard by Chapter 5.

So I am eagerly awaiting my copy of this wonderful book, which is the companion to their original The Backyard Homestead, which is AHmazing. Even if you just want to garden better, this book will help you out! SO many great tips and hints, and it's all organized in a reader-friendly format!

Thank you SO much, Dani @ The Adventure Bite!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment