Monday, December 17, 2012

A Meal for Monday - Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches

Hey, hey everyone! I'm working on getting the blog back on track starting with "A Meal for Monday" because, well, my cousin will murder me if I don't get this recipe to her. lol. So here it is! Short, sweet, and fabulous.

This is a family favorite and I have actually made it for several different sets of missionaries and they have all raved about it as well, so what I'm saying is that we've field tested the crap out of this recipe and it's a winner! Plus, I am definitely in favor of slow cooker meals of any and all kinds at the holidays when it feels like you're so busy that you're just lucky to have your shirt on the right way out and pants on. Clean pants. Cleanish. *sigh*

Photo Source

Dig in! Side note: these are awesome with sauteed green peppers on them as well. Sort of a...French Dip/Philly Cheesesteak crossover. *drool* Now I want these...*sigh*

From our table to yours, with love!

1 comment: